Online sales of beauty products—including professional products—have never been higher, while product sales by salons continue to crash. One reason: Consumers love to shop on Amazon.com, where they can find any brand of beauty product they desire, with the entire line always in stock, reviews by bloggers and by women just like them, tips, a great price and free shipping. Salons that don’t create an online shopping experience that’s as fast and convenient stand to lose their product profit center—and the loyalty that comes with clients who buy products from a salon.
So what can you do? Start by joining moderator Pat Neville, and a panel of experts, including a representative from Amazon.com, an ecommerce specialist and a point-of-sales expert who can tie it all together, for our webinar, “Virtual Competition,”
These experts will share:
- Is ecommerce the right move for your salon? How and where do you get started?
- Amazon: partner or predator? What are Amazon’s goals? What are their next moves?
- Merchandising your salon as a showroom for your online business.
- Is ecommerce the new diversion?
- How do I compete against Amazon’s dynamic pricing and price transparency strategies?
- What are MAP agreements? Do I need one?