This new program is available to all ISBN members to be launched within each member’s local communities. The program offers a full suite of financial support tools, including:
- Direct loan payments to student loan providers.
- Professional loan counseling.
- Loan refinancing and consolidation.
- Financial literacy tools and interactive training – budgeting, savings and retirement, financial basics, planning for milestones and more.
- College savings plans (529) for employees that have children approaching college.
To get started, register using the short form below and the Gradifi project manager working with ISBN will get in contact with you to discuss the enrollment process. The completion of the form below does not commit you to any sort of program, but simply registers your interest and sets a meeting to discuss.