Expanded Benefits Package
The International SalonSpa Business Network (ISBN) recently announced additions to its member benefits package. They include a mini-medical plan through The Campbell Agency for members’ employees who don’t otherwise qualify for healthcare insurance; a program through Pinnacle PEO Corporation that allows chain owners to outsource legal liability, employee paper work, payroll and benefits; and a magazine subscription program for print and online publications and online learning from Modern Salon Media.
Those new programs join a roster that includes:
- Property/Liability insurance through The Campbell Group. The average savings for companies that participate is 17%.
- Merchant card processing, which allows members to save on Visa and MasterCard transaction fees, supplies and monthly service charges.
- Payroll processing discounts through Admiral Paycheck Services.
- Gift card processing discounts through Valutec.
- Discounts on Inspire styling books for the reception area through Creative Age Publications.
- Pre-Employment Screening discounts through the Assessment Specialists.
- Magazine subscriptions through EBSCO’s one order, one payment and one renewal system.